Moreover

Pineapple juice


Pineapple juice


Pineapple juice is certainly one of the most tasty and refreshing drinks, it is also an excellent ally in slimming treatments due to its draining action and to counteract cellulite.

ORIGINS



The pineapple is the fruit of the homonymous plant, it belongs to the Bromeliad family, native to Central America. The spread of the Pineapple throughout Europe is due to Christopher Columbus who decided to import this delicious and sweet fruit even in old Europe and in particular at the French court; today the cultivation is prevalent mainly in Asia, Australia, Asia and Latin America. Eighty percent of pineapple production is canned, in fact in Europe it is the most consumed canned fruit ever. In addition to canned pineapple fruit, many derivative products are made, such as juice, candied fruit, etc. The pineapple in addition to the fruit and its derivatives produces long, serrated and hard leaves from which a fiber is obtained that is used for the production of fabrics and ropes.

PROPERTY OF THE PINEAPPLE JUICE



The beneficial and therapeutic properties of pineapple juice they are due to the presence of a substance that is called Bromelina. Over the years, many studies and research have been carried out on this substance and its effectiveness has been demonstrated. Bromelain is present mainly in the stem of the plant. Since ancient times the Bromelain and therefore the pineapple stem, were considered healthy and rather important thanks to their beneficial properties on the digestive level, in fact the pineapple juice It is especially recommended after a heavy or heavy meal. Bromelain also has an important anti-inflammatory action, in fact it is often recommended to take Pineapple juice to avoid all the side effects that could appear with the use of anti-inflammatory drugs, in addition pineapple juice is characterized by having anti-inflammatory properties. thrombotic and allows to raise the level is solubility of arteriosclerosis plaques.
The organic acids of which pineapple juice is rich play a particularly effective beneficial effect on water retention, this is one of the reasons why pineapple juice is often used in dietary treatments, it is also a valuable ally for burning fat and fight cellulite.
Another very important property of pineapple juice is that mixed with a minimum quantity of honey it helps fight persistent cough.
Pineapple juice is also widely used in paediatrics, in fact children suffering from pinworms can ingest pineapple juice that is not sweetened to resolve intestinal disorders.
Pineapple juice as well as having beneficial effects on the body also has beneficial effects on the skin, it is in fact rich in vitamin C, beta carotene and manganese which together with other antioxidant components allow to perform a beneficial action that allows the skin to remain elastic and shiny, fighting the onset of wrinkles.

HOW TO PREPARE THE ANANAS JUICE



Preparing an exquisite pineapple juice is really very simple and is available to everyone, even the less expert in the kitchen. First you need to buy a pineapple fruit, possibly well-ripened, then clean it by removing the tuft of leaves and cut the fruit into four parts. Once the pineapple is cut into parts it will be easier to remove all the peel. Once the cleaning operation is complete, simply use a special tool to centrifuge it and obtain the pineapple juice. It is advisable to dilute the pineapple juice with a little water so that the flavor can be tasted at its best.

USE OF THE ANANAS JUICE


Pineapple juice is one of the most popular beverages, especially in summer, to overcome excessive heat and to cool off a little. Being a very versatile drink that is well suited as a main ingredient for different cocktails, both alcoholic and non-alcoholic. In many cases the pineapple is used with a little orange juice or with an orange liqueur.

NUTRITIVE PROPERTIES


The pineapple fruit is made up of 90% water, the remaining 10% is composed of sugars, vitamins belonging to group A, B and C, malic acid, oxalic acid, amino acids, bromelain and mineral salts including magnesium, calcium, potassium and phosphorus.
Pineapple juice is low in calories, around 50 per 100 ml of juice.

WARNINGS


Pineapple brings significant benefits to the human body, but some contraindications must be taken into account, in fact an excessive consumption of pineapple juice or substances derived from it are not recommended for those who take anticoagulant drugs since in the juice of the pineapple are present such substances.
It is very important to consume pineapple when it is fully ripe and to be careful in the case of breastfeeding, in some cases ingesting too much pineapple juice could cause allergic reactions to the newborn.