Our vessels are susceptible to contamination due to various external factors. This leads to improper diet, bad habits, overweight.
In view of this, blood cholesterol rises, which is deposited on the vascular walls. Therefore, it is important to periodically cleanse the vessels in order to prevent such an unpleasant disease as atherosclerosis.
One of the most effective remedies for this, known since ancient times, is garlic tincture with alcohol. Both of these components are beneficial, and when they are combined, it only intensifies. How it works, are there any contraindications, which alcohol to choose - read in this article.
Features of the
Alcoholic garlic tincture is a recipe of Tibetan monks, found by scientists in their ancient manuscripts. In accordance with the data obtained, it was used to rejuvenate and increase longevity.
Garlic is known to be an excellent anti-inflammatory agent and a source of a number of valuable components. Alcohol is a popular disinfectant. When combined, these ingredients work wonders for normalizing cholesterol levels and blood circulation.
Using the tincture, you can prevent atherosclerosis, as well as many other dangerous diseases, such as hypertension, coronary heart disease, strokes, atherosclerotic kidney damage, rupture or dissection of the abdominal aorta.
How does it work?
Garlic on alcohol acts on the body as follows:
- Helps to strengthen the immune system, which helps the body to resist numerous viral diseases. Garlic drops are shown during seasonal epidemics.
- Eliminates the processes of inflammation in the body, fights against foci of chronic infections.
- Helps lower bad cholesterol and blood lipids. These substances are known to be deposited on the walls of blood vessels and provoke atherosclerosis.
- Normalizes blood pressure.
- Has a beneficial effect on those who are prone to vegetative-vascular dystonia.
- Normalizes microcirculation in capillaries. In view of this, the condition of the skin and complexion are improved.
- Improves metabolism, helps in losing weight.
The benefits and harms of ingredients
Each of the ingredients is beneficial to the body. So, garlic is useful for the following:
- helps prevent and quickly cure colds;
- is an excellent antibacterial agent;
- normalizes blood pressure;
- provides prevention of heart attack and stroke;
- helps lower bad cholesterol;
- reduces the risk of cancer;
- improves male potency.
As for the harm of this product, it may be as follows:
- possible harm to garlic in diseases of the liver and digestive system;
- can provoke allergies and indigestion;
- has an unpleasant odor.
The benefits of the second component, alcohol, are as follows:
- protection against harmful microorganisms, removal of various parasites from the body;
- cleansing of blood vessels;
- help in dealing with stress, prevention of depression, constant drowsiness.
The harm of alcohol is possible if contraindications are not observed. The component causes unambiguous harm to pregnant and lactating women, persons under the age of majority, alcoholics, as well as those who suffer from liver and kidney diseases.
Indications and contraindications
The main indications for the use of this tool are as follows:
- frequent headaches;
- parasites in the body;
- weak protective resources of the body;
- violations of potency;
- deterioration of vision.
Also, the tincture can be taken by completely healthy people to prevent problems caused by blockage of blood vessels.
Contraindications are as follows:
- age under 12;
- pregnancy and lactation;
- acute gastritis;
- epileptic seizures;
- kidney disease at the stage of exacerbation;
- exacerbation of hemorrhoids;
- individual intolerance to any of the components.
How to choose alcohol for cooking?
For the preparation of alcoholic tincture of garlic for cleaning the body, medical alcohol with a strength of 70-96 degrees is used. There are also recipes for garlic tincture on alcohol for cleaning, where vodka or wine is taken instead of alcohol. Beverages should be free of flavors and other chemical components.
How to prepare the product: step by step instructions
To prepare an infusion of alcohol to cleanse the body according to the classic recipe you will need ingredients such as:
- 350 g fresh garlic;
- 200 ml of alcohol 70-96%;
- 50-60 ml of boiled milk.
The remedy is prepared as follows:
- Peel the garlic and rinse it with cold water.
- Grind the cloves to a mushy state using a meat grinder or blender. Place the gruel in a 0.5 liter glass jar, close the lid tightly and leave in a dark and cool place for an hour.
- After the resulting mass releases the juice, remove the top of the mixture, squeeze it into a jar and discard the cake.
- Pour the rest of the raw materials with alcohol, cover with dishes and place in a dark place. Leave it on for 10 days.
- Shake the contents of the jar once a day.
- After ten days, you need to take gauze, fold it three times and strain the cake.
- Then leave the liquid on for another three days and then it is ready to use.
There are variations of the tincture recipe, where alcohol is replaced by another liquid containing it. So you can prepare a recipe for a tincture of vodka and garlic for cleaning, and you can find out the reception scheme below. For this, a peeled head of medium-sized garlic is poured with 400 ml of high quality vodka and left to infuse for two weeks, shaking occasionally.
Also there is a less strong version of the tincture to cleanse the body from garlic and red wine. In this case, 180-200 grams of peeled garlic cloves should be filled with a dry bottle and left to infuse for two weeks.
There is a recipe for infusion with water. It is suitable for those who, for certain reasons, cannot use products with alcohol.
How to take a garlic infusion with vodka or alcohol for cleaning? The tincture is taken three times a day. When using the Tibetan recipe for alcohol, add the required amount of drops of the tincture to the cold milk. Garlic tincture and alcohol to cleanse the body are taken according to the following scheme. The regimen is divided into three periods.
During the first five days, the medicine is taken with a gradual increase in dosage:
- Day 1: 1, 2.3 drops.
- Day 2: 4, 5, 6 drops.
- Day 3: 7, 8, 9 drops.
- Day 4: 10, 11, 12 drops.
- Day 5: 13, 14, 15 drops.
From the sixth day, the dosages are reduced:
- Day 6: 15, 14, 13 drops.
- Day 7: 12, 11, 10 drops.
- Day 8: 9, 8, 7 drops.
- Day 9: 6, 5, 4 drops.
- Day 10: 3, 2, 1 drop.
From day 11, drops are taken 25 drops after each of the main meals. The course of treatment is 2-3 months. You cannot repeat the course more often than once every five years.
Infusion on vodka for cleaning is taken according to a different scheme: three times a day, 7-10 drops. The course is 10 days. You can repeat the course no more than once a year.
Possible side effects
Garlic tincture with alcohol can provoke the following side effects:
- increased appetite;
- acceleration of metabolism;
- weakening of the diuretic effect.
These symptoms are not dangerous, and they do not require any correction of the scheme. But if during the course you are faced with heartburn, tachycardia, shortness of breath, sleep disturbances, stop taking it and consult your doctor.
Garlic extract is an affordable and effective remedy that lowers "bad" cholesterol, cleanses blood vessels and helps to normalize blood flow. It is useful for both treatment and prevention. At the same time, it is important to study the scheme of its reception and follow it exactly.
Traditional medicine offers various recipes for medicinal compositions for the treatment and cleaning of blood vessels. In separate articles, we talked about the use of garlic-based products that are beneficial to the body: with ginger and other ingredients, with lemon, with a healing elixir based on honey and lemon.
From the video you will learn how to make and take garlic tincture to cleanse blood vessels: