The first individual who made pickled cauliflower chose the right path - having received the most delicate product. It turns out satisfying and tasty. And the pickling takes place in a short time. Any housewife will be happy to share the many secrets of making.
Marinated cabbage is tasty and elegant, and unusually healthy. The shoots that make up the forks contain a considerable number of nutrients. In addition, it quickly satisfies hunger. This article presents recipes for making pickled cauliflower with various vegetables and spices.
Benefit and harm
The benefits of pickled cauliflower will be, if not overused with vinegar. Since vinegar inhibits the formation of lactobacilli, which create comfortable conditions in the human intestine. Citric acid will work instead of vinegar.
- Calorie content of the snack: 24.8 kcal.
- Proteins: 2.5 g.
- Fat: 0.3 g.
- Carbohydrates: 4.2 g.
Cauliflower in the marinade contains the following vitamins, macro- and microelements:
- The abundance of Vitamin C is 77.8% of the daily value per 100 g of the product.
- Vitamin B5 - 18% (pantothenic acid).
- Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine) - 10%.
- Macronutrients: Potassium, Phosphorus, Magnesium (in 100 g of the product - 8.4%, 6.4%, 4.3% per day of these elements).
- Trace elements: Iron, (in 100 g of the product - 7.8% of the daily value).
- Lots of vitamin C.
- Cancer prevention.
- High percentage of iron.
- Rich in fiber, prevents stomach ulcers.
- An abundance of B vitamins, strengthens muscles and is good for the heart.
- Rich in protein, replaces meat in the diet.
- It has a positive effect on the heart.
- Cleans blood vessels, lowers cholesterol, improves blood circulation.
- Allergy sufferers should refuse pickled cauliflower.
- For people with a high acid content in the stomach, cabbage will intensify the disease and activate pain.
- In the postoperative period, you should refrain from using this dish, since the body is weakened.
- Hypertension, with kidney problems.
- For those with gout, it is strictly forbidden to eat cabbage in the marinade, due to the content of lactic acid.
- In case of thyroid disorder, cabbage is contraindicated - goiter develops.
- With pancreatitis, the use should also be limited so as not to provoke an attack.
For pickling cauliflower, first make the right choice. It is preferable that the forks have a light cream shade, without spots or defects.
There are many marinade technologies. It remains to find an individual and favorite way.
Vegetable options - step by step instructions
There are many recipes for cauliflower pickles. Below are recipes for quick cooking of some of them with a photo.
- Cabbage 1 kg.
- Carrots 2 pcs.
- Garlic 3 cloves.
- Water 1 l.
- Sugar 1 cup.
- Vinegar 150 ml.
- Salt 2 tablespoons.
- Vegetable oil ¼ cup.
- Laurel 1 leaf.
- Disassemble into inflorescences and dip in salt water for an hour.
- Remove from water.
- Peel washed carrots, grate.
- Through a press - garlic.
- Chop the dill.
- Pour in layers into the jar.
- Make the marinade, bring to a boil and pour over the cabbage.
- Insist 6 hours.
- Serve cooled.
- Cauliflower 1.5 kg.
- Beet 1 pc.
- Garlic 3 cloves.
- Dill seeds.
- Sugar, salt to taste.
- Wash and peel the beets and garlic.
- Rinse the cabbage and divide into inflorescences.
- Cut the beetroot figuratively.
- Put garlic, bay leaf, dill seeds at the bottom of sterile jars.
- Lay vegetables in layers.
- Pour boiling water and leave for 20 minutes.
- Drain the water into a saucepan, throw in salt and sugar, 2 tablespoons each. for 1 liter.
- Top up with vinegar - 3 tsp. for 1 liter.
- Pour the jars with the resulting brine and close hermetically.
- Insulate for 12 hours.
- You can eat.
We suggest watching a video on how to cook pickled cauliflower with beets:
2 delicious and healthy recipes
- Cauliflower 1 head of cabbage.
- Carrots 3 pcs.
- Garlic 1 head.
- Apple cider vinegar 250 ml.
- Vegetable oil 0.5 cups.
- Sugar 0.5 cups.
- Salt 2 tbsp. spoons.
Step by step:
- Cut the cabbage into spikelets, rinse and rinse with boiling water to wash off the debris.
- Place the cabbage in a container.
- Wash, peel, grate carrots as for Korean carrots. Add to cabbage.
- Grated garlic there.
- Prepare the marinade: Put water in a saucepan and add salt, sugar and sunflower oil there. After boiling - apple cider vinegar and remove heat.
- Fill with the resulting solution.
After 24 hours, the cabbage is ready. You can store it for a long time.
The following recipe goes well with meat, mashed potatoes, rice. Or as a cold appetizer.
Composition for a 3 liter can:
- Cabbage 2 kg.
- Sweet pepper 2 pcs.
- 1 pod of bitter pepper.
- Bay leaf 1 pc.
- Carrots 200 gr.
Pouring per liter:
- Salt 4 tbsp. l.
- Sugar 4 tbsp. l.
- Vinegar 9% 50 ml.
- Boil pure inflorescences in salt water for 5 minutes. Remove from water, cool.
- Chop the peeled peppers.
- Cut clean carrots into slices.
Pouring - a saucepan - on the fire - sugar, salt and boil for 5 minutes. Remove from heat, pour in vinegar. In a 3-liter jar - bay leaves, cabbage, peppers of all kinds, carrots and pour the brine. Close hermetically, and under a blanket. Before cooling.
We offer you to watch a video on how to cook cauliflower in a marinade for the winter without sterilization:
How to pickle in a day?
Daily allowance with bell pepper
- Cauliflower 1 kg.
- Carrots 1 pc.
- Garlic 4 cloves.
- Bulgarian pepper 2 pcs.
- Vinegar (9%).
- Vegetable oil 5 tablespoons
- Sugar 3 tablespoons
- Salt 2, 5 tsp
- Cloves, peppers, bay leaves.
- Cut the Bulgarian pepper into small cubes, and the carrots into strips.
- Make a marinade: put salt, vinegar, oil, crushed garlic, sugar in boiling water. Stir until salt and sugar dissolve.
- Throw everything into the marinade, boil for 2 minutes at a low boil, turn off the stove, and let cool, covering.
- Transfer the cooled appetizer to a container and for a day in the refrigerator.
Enjoy your meal!
We suggest watching a video on how to cook cauliflower with bell pepper according to an instant recipe:
Ways of serving dishes
Pickled cauliflower dishes with a wide range of vegetables and seasonings are an original addition to meat dishes and all kinds of side dishes. On weekdays and holidays, such a snack will be appropriate and desirable.
You can offer it with your favorite sauce to boiled potatoes or mashed potatoes, to meatballs and cutlets, to rice or pasta. Determines individual taste options.
Do I need to waste my time on this dish? Yes of course! The time for the blanks is minimal: 40 minutes of the preparatory process and half an hour of preservation. Home-made food is better than store-bought food. Appetizing appearance and delicious taste. Long-term storage at room temperature.